LASIK Doctor in San Diego
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Angela Nahl, MD
10) I earned my undergraduate degree at Harvard University and my medical degree at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. I completed my residency at the prestigious Doheny Eye Institute of the University of Southern California. With my experience and expertise, I have had the privilege of training the next generation of eye surgeons at UCSF medical school. (CLICK HERE to read more about my credentials.)
9) I used to work for the busiest LASIK practice in San Diego, making me one of the busiest LASIK doctors in California and in the country. The whole time there, I kept thinking: "I can do this better and safer." In 2001, I created my own LASIK practice -- one where the patient comes first.
8) My prices are affordable. I offer procedures for every pocketbook and do everything I can to make sure you can achieve your dream of clear vision.
7) I hold myself to the highest ethical standards. When I graduated from medical school I took the Hippocratic Oath, in which I solemnly swore to "keep my patients from harm and injustice." Every single time I talk with a patient, this solmen obligation, heavy responsibility, and incredible honor and blessing of being a doctor are foremost in my mind.
6) I love my patients:
"You did a perfect job. And you are the sweetest doctor ever!" -- Marta K.
5) I am a fully board-certified LASIK eye doctor in San Diego and have a 100% success rate. The next time you pass an accident on the 5 freeway, remember LASIK with me is safer than driving your car to work!
4) I believe in treating my patients like family and always having their
best interest at heart. Here is one example:
"One particular reason I knew she cared is that leading up to my visitation, I had worn contact lenses for 15 years. This had caused my eyes to take on the shape of the contact lenses, and Dr. Nahl strongly suggested that I wait a few weeks to have the procedure done until my eyes regained their natural shape, making the surgery less risky. Because I had another LASIK surgeon tell me that I could have it done immediately with no problems, [it] made me think that he did not have my best interests in mind." -- Raymond W.
3) I'm a LASIK geek who continually asks, "How can I do this better and safer?" I believe in doing what I love, and being the best at it.
2) Who would you rather have come and see you on the weekend: your surgeon, or the third assistant to the intern's best friend? I will give you my cell phone number because I want you always to have the comfort and security of knowing I'm just a press of a button away. You need me? Just call.
1) I am the only LASIK doctor in San Diego who can say everything on this list!