Allegretto Wave™ 400Hz LASIK
Reliable safety. Maximum comfort. Superior Results.
At La Jolla LASIK Institute, I have some of the most advanced laser technology -- giving you the safety, comfort, and results you want. The Allegretto Wave™ Eye-Q 400-Hz laser offers innovative yet reliable technology to give you more safety and better results than ever. Here's what you get with the Allegretto Wave™:
- Lowest enhancement rate of any LASIK procedure, which means that with the Allegretto Wave™ Eye-Q 400-Hz you are more likely to get the vision you want and will be far less likely to have to come back for a fine-tuning procedure than with any other laser in the country.
- A faster laser shortens average treatment time, which means more comfort for you, the patient, and a higher chance of a perfect LASIK result.
- In order to ensure even more safety and precision, the Allegretto Wave™ uses Perfect Pulse™ technology, which controls each laser pulse from the moment it is created to when it hits the surface of the cornea.
- High-speed eye tracking ensures accurate placement of each laser pulse. Have you ever seen someone whose eye jiggles back and forth very fast? It's a rare condition This laser follows your eye so fast during the procedure that we can even treat your eye if you have nystagmus! In short, each laser pulse goes exactly where it needs to go!
- I chose the Allegretto 400Hz laser also because it preserves the natural shape of the eye. Keeping the eye its natural shape preserves your vision over time.
- Ever heard of people having glare or halos, especially at night after LASIK? The Allegretto 400Hz is the only laser that the FDA allows to make the claim that it can reduce glare and halos at night. This is because it has the largest optical zone of any LASIK laser available, and maintains the natural shape of the eye.
That's not all, though. The Allegretto Wave™ uses an extremely fast laser with frequency of 400 Hz. This takes the average correction time from about 30-40 seconds to about 10-15 seconds. Ultimately, it means less time on the operating table, more comfort for you, and the best outcomes I have seen in my 10 years doing LASIK in San Diego.
But what about results? What about the chances of harmful side effects? No need to worry. When it comes to excellent results, the Allegretto Wave™ delivers. Here's what you can expect:
- The Allegretto Wave™ preserves the shape of the eye to the highest degree possible. This means your eyes maintain their functionality and stability, and you minimize your risk of halos, glares, and loss of night vision.
- The Allegretto Wave™ is more likely to hit your prescription right on target, which means you are very unlikely to have to come back for an enhancement or other fine-tuning procedure. In fact, since I switched to this laser, I haven't had to do one yet.
- In tests conducted for the FDA, 93% of nearsighted patients saw 20/20 with no enhancement. Over ¾ of patients saw better than that. So far, my results are better than that!
So, at the end of the day, the Allegretto Wave™ Eye-Q 400-Hz laser gives you a unique combination of innovation and reliability. When you come in, I will take the time to discuss all your options with you personally and answer all your questions.