San Diego IntraLase Surgery Specialist - Dr. Angela Nahl
As a top San Diego LASIK surgeon, Dr. Nahl is dedicated to the pursuit of complete patient satisfaction and surgical perfection. This is why her practice features many state-of-the-art technologies, including the IntraLase femtosecond laser. Dr. Nahl uses this laser to create a very precise, tiny flap in the cornea when performing LASIK eye surgery. Regarded as one of the most experienced San Diego IntraLase specialists, Dr. Nahl has performed numerous highly successful all-laser LASIK procedures using this sophisticated technology.
How does AMO's IntraLase™ FS Technology contribute to LASIK success? By delivering biomechanical superiority, excellent visual acuity, and unmatched safety.
There's Only One IntraLase™ FS Laser System
Increasingly, successful LASIK procedures have one thing in common - they use AMO's IntraLase™ FS Laser System. IntraLase™ FS Technology clearly delivers clinical advantages to enhance the safety of your LASIK procedure.
- Our 4th-generation laser is designed as a primary laser for LASIK procedures and advanced corneal surgery procedures
- 60 kHz performance delivers microkeratome speed and laser precision
- Better biomechanical stability vs. a microkeratome
- Lower induced high-order aberrations vs. a microkeratome
- Better refractive outcomes vs. a microkeratome
One Million Reasons and Counting
At a nearly unprecedented level, LASIK has become a trusted way for people to improve their functional vision. And judging by the numbers, the IntraLase Method, using AMO's IntraLase™ FS Technology, has become an integral part of today's advanced LASIK procedure. With well over 1 million procedures completed to date, IntraLase™ FS Technology is clearly in the DNA of a successful LASIK procedure. This seemingly genetic link between IntraLase™ FS Laser System and your LASIK experience exists because:
- IntraLase femtosecond laser makes all-laser LASIK in San Diego possible
- We believe in the safety and effectiveness profile of the IntraLase™ FS laser
- The future of refractive surgery hinges on the innovative application of scientific breakthroughs, and IntraLase™ FS Technology is at the forefront
Dr. Nahl's advanced training and extensive experience allow her to offer patients a range of sophisticated vision correction procedures. Regarded as a talented LASIK surgeon, she also specializes in cataract surgery with premium intraocular lens implants (IOLs). In fact, Dr. Nahl is renowned as one of the most accomplished Crystalens, ReZoom and ReStor IOLs San Diego specialists. At her beautifully appointed facility, patients can also receive implantable contact lenses, such as Verisyse in San Diego.