I sincerely hope this finds you and your family safe and taking recommended COVID-19 virus precautions. We are dedicated to doing our best and will always provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
As efforts to contain COVID-19 evolve, we are following all recommendations by the CDC and CDPH and local municipalities.
What we are asking of you:
- If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please do not come, but instead call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring only one decision maker companion per consultation.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask when visiting our office
- Please wash your hands in the bathroom by the elevator before coming to the office
- Use paper towel from your hand washing to open the doorknobs to come down to our office
- We have clean pens for you to use to sign in
- Once signed in, we will take you directly to a freshly cleaned, private examination room.
Again, our primary goal is protecting the safety and welfare of our staff and patients. Our office remained closed when the Governor ordered a complete shelter-in-place, and now that restrictions are lifting we feel confident that the following measures ensure safety of patients and staff:
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Every examination room is thoroughly cleaned between patients
- Our staff is rotating through the office at least hourly to thoroughly clean waiting rooms and surfaces.
In addition, please be sure that you are fully informed about proper procedures to protect yourself and to avoid spreading disease:
- Don’t touch your face! That spreads germs from your hands to your face, and from your face to your hands (and then to the things you may touch)
- Every time you touch your face mask counts as touching your face, so wash your hands every time you touch your mask
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer when no soap is available (60% or more alcohol)
- If you are sick, stay home until you have been totally symptom free for 3 days
Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions or concerns.
We are grateful for your trust and confidence.
Dr. Angela Nahl